Are you looking to get out of the yard and into the office? Do you have basic computer skills and good customer service skills? If so, please keep reading!
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who is IT literate to work for a recycling firm as a Weighbridge Operator.
Job Title: Administrator
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £428 per week
The Role of an Administrator:
- Processing all vehicles in and out of site using a computerised weighbridge system
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all site material movements
- Answering and responding to customers by phone or face to face
- Implementing the company's health and safety policy at all times
- Undertake maintenance and cleaning tasks including grounds maintenance and litter picking
Working hours Monday to Friday 06:45 - 16:45. Overtime is available at time and a half after 45 hours.
Requirements of an Administrator:
- Preferable experience working within a recycling or waste company
- Basic administrative, IT skills
- Good customer service skills
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Attractive salary
- Weekly payments
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from the agency
If you're interested in this position please apply online today or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 47455 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.