Are you looking to work for a well-established, Top 100 FTSE company? Do you want to grow a career in the finance industry? Do you have excellent organisation skills and a polite telephone etiquette?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Chelmsford office. You will be working within a team supporting senior staff. You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle due to location.
The role of an Administrator:
- Booking client meetings
- Processing new business
- Diary management
- Accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system based records, including email.
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries.
- Support senior staff
The requirements of an Administrator:
- Excellent organisation, communication and numeracy skills both written and oral. Ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and display initiative.
- Career driven
- Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Dress down Fridays
- Staff days out
Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £21-25,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.