Swanstaff are looking for experienced Administrator to join our established client based in Colchester.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Administration; they will also have some experience in the PA sector and hold excellent Excel skills.
Job title: Administrator
Rate of pay:£10.00 per hour
The role of an Administrator
- General Admin duties (must have excellent keyboard skills).
- Attention to detail a necessity.
- Provide support and assistant to the General Manager and Warehouse Supervisors.
- Update and input data in excel spreadsheets.
- Answer the phones accordingly.
- Update general office records.
- Respond and send emails.
- Support the office accordingly.
- Act on own initiative and integrate into a team environment well.
The requirements of an Administrator:
- 6 months previous experience in this or a similar role.
- Experience using Excel.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment.
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this incredible opportunity please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Karen on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.