Job Title: Family/Children’s Contact Centre Administrator
Location: Lambeth, London
The role of a Family/Children’s Contact Centre Administrator is to support the Contact Centre Co-Ordinator in all areas of administration for our Lambeth Contact Centre.
- Checking availability of contact workers
- Organise and schedule contacts between children who have been removed from their parents care and their parents or other family members
- Checking reports from the contact workers, before submitting them to the local Authority
- Reception and general admin duties
The role of a contact centre administrator is varied, on occasions challenging and very rewarding.
- Excellent IT skills, including an advanced level of Excel
- Is target driven
- Is focused on high standards and is quality driven with an attention to detail
- Has an articulate and professional phone manner
- A non-judgemental attitude
- An ability to put people at ease.
- Knowledge of child development and current UK legislation relating to children and families is an advantage
- A desire to work with vulnerable families.
- Healthcare and dental programme
- Training and development
- Organised social events
- Fun and Progressive Company
Our core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the centre of how we operate as a Company.
- Believe that nothing is impossible
- Treat all with respect
- Exceed expectation
- Create opportunities
If you share our passion for people, please contact us today.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.