Are you looking to continue your career as an Administrator? Here at Swanstaff we are currently recruiting for experienced Administrators on behalf of our client in High Wycombe. Do you have excellent organisation skills and are you career driven? Carry on reading to see if you could be our perfect candidate...
The role of an Administrator:
- Booking client meetings.
- Processing new business.
- Diary management.
- Accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system based records. including email.
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries.
- Support senior staff.
The requirements of an Administrator:
- Excellent organisation, communication and numeracy skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and display initiative.
- Career driven.
- Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
Job Title: Administration
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £9 per hour
Has this role caught your interest? Please call Chloe on 01322 474655 or alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.