Are you an experienced Contracts Administrator who is dedicated and enthusiastic? Swanstaff Recruitment have the perfect role for you!
Rate of pay:£11.00 - £12.00 per hour
The role of a Contract Administrator:
- To welcome / receive visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner and ensure the reception area is kept presentable.
- To manage incoming communications calls / emails / post and ensure that only relevant callers are connected and taking messages when required.
- To receive the morning postal delivery, despatch correspondence throughout the office in an efficient manner, and manage the delivery of outgoing post to the post office (Inc. liaising with external couriers).
- To support / manage administrative enquiries and general administrative duties.
- Ensure the office stationary cupboard is well stocked at all times
- To co-ordinate meeting arrangements, travel itineraries and accommodation as and when necessary.
- To type generate / develop / type memoranda, letters, faxes and reports from dictated audio and handwritten format, and ensure they are presented to an accurate and high professional standard.
- Support all local, contractual and divisional requirements, with the production of word and excel documents. To prepare and amend electronic slide presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Liaise with the suppliers of office services including equipment service engineers, etc., so that repairs and other matters arising are handled quickly and with minimum inconvenience.
- Ensuring that holiday, sickness and leaver records are kept up to date and that information is forwarded to the HR Department on a regular basis.
- To support the management of Facilities management on site under the guidance of the Operations Supervisors.
- To assist the generation and development of a data management system, and to maintain a comprehensive and readily accessible filing system in electronic and manual format according to departmental needs and circumstances.
- To support projects as guided by the Management team on site.
- To support communications and stakeholder management activities.
- To research and analyse data / reports / information to support the successful delivery of the contract.
- Any other reasonable request.
The requirements of a Contract Administrator:
- Clean driving licence and access to a car (mileage reimbursed via expenses)
- Proven administration experience in demanding office environments.
- Reputation for consistent delivery within a demanding business environment.
- Proven ability as a team player in a small team of 5 – 10 people.
- Relevant manufacturing / industrial / waste / resource / materials management
- Experience would be helpful.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Numerate and IT literate, with the ability to use data and management information effectively to help deliver performance.
- Decisive and comfortable with responsibility.
- Ability to work with regional and central specialists.
- A confident spokesperson, credible as a representative of the company
- Able to work accuracy, intent, drive and enthusiasm to achieve leading-edge standards.
- Able to embrace change, committed to finding better ways of doing things.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!