Swanstaff are currently looking for 2 x HGV Class 2ADR driver for a client based in Irlam.
This is a temp to perm position
- Cat C licence / CPC card / Tacho card / Full ADR licence
- Working week is Monday to Friday
- Start time 07:00 - Finish time 17:30
- Various delivery locations
Delivery of gas cylinders, with the use of a sack barrow. Involves a lot of heavy manual handling.
- Class CLicence held for a minimum of 2yrs
- No more than 3 penalty endorsements
- ADR Licence – Must cover Cat 2 packages
- Boots & Hi-vis
- Perm annual salary £36.000 based on a 48hr working week
- Temp to perm pay £15.00 standard £17.00 o/t
- Holiday pay £1.81
- Full time position at the end of 13 weeks
- No umbrella company's – No unexpected tax bills !!!
- Parking on site
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sue Burton from our Driving Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.