Swanstaff are looking for experienced Liaison Officer to join our long established client based in Halstead.
Job title: Liaison Officer
Salary: £16,000 per annum
The role of a Liaison Officer:
- Constant maintenance of a high level of confidentiality and data protection between internal and externally provided staff.
- Assist in implementation of decisions made by HR and Training Manager and, Production and Director.
- Assisting with the day to day efficient operation of site agencies, temporary staff, and recruitment.
- Conversing with all departmental Management and their representatives on issues and requests relating to any temporary staff or recruitment.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of recruitment.
- Providing assistance to HR, providing information and documentation. Including assessing, inputting and compiling data.
- Administrator of Company employee communication to temporary staff.
- Provide absence and holiday cover for HR & Training.
- Reporting and resolving of night shift, twilight shift or day shift issues with the relevant agency.
- Receive plans from the night shift, day shift and hygiene shift in order to plan in and order staff affectively.
- Ensuring all hours worked are logged onto the agency timesheet online. That each day adds up, and each week adds up.
- Put buffers into position- as replacements or extras.
- Order extra staff if needed based on changes throughout the day.
- Completion of agency day shift and twilight shift inductions (night shift will complete their own)
- Ensure that all induction paperwork is being completed, returned, and logged each day from all departments.
- Agency Audits
- Invite agencies in for tours of the company is looking to fill positions outside the regular agency's being used. Liaison with agencies and contract organisation.
The requirements of a Liaison Officer:
- A professional manner. Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations.
- A confident and positive attitude.
- Be patient tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Be able to stay calm in a difficult situation. Be able to deal with people who are stressed and upset.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Enjoy working with people but have the ability to work alone and as a team.
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Numerical and budgeting kills.
- Excellent interpersonal facing skills, Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
06:30am-15:30pm, 4 days a week.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.