We are currently recuiting for Assemblers to work with a prestige company that makes street furniture across the UK!
All furniture is designed, produced and manufactured from scratch at the site in Kent.
This revolutionary company are bringing people back out into the open and enjoying the outdoor space to meet friends and family.
We are currently looking for 2 x assemblers to join the team.
Your working days will be Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for overtime on the weekends. Start time is 7.30am and finishes at 4pm.
Hourly pay ranges from £9.50 - £10.50. Overtime on the weekends is paid at time and a half on Saturday and double pay on Sundays.
Successful candidates will have;
- A positive attitude and enjoy putting things together
- Would have used a wide range of tools before
- Have "handyman" backround
- Can use your own initiative
Duties will include;
- Regular communication with Operations Manager and other key staff on production matters, including pending deliveries and any potential issues with manufacture.
- Manage all stock levels of items stored within the warehouse and inform management of any low quantity’s or defected items.
- Ensure all products are build and packaged to the highest standard ensuring all QC documents have been completed with photos
- To carry out and complete monthly warehouse safety checklist
Please call Rosie on 01322 474 655 and email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org