Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assembly Line Operatives looking to start immediately working for a private client.
Job Title: Assembly Line Operative
Rate of Pay:£8.72 per hour
The role of an Assembly Line Operative:
- You will be working on a busy prodcution line as an assembly line operative. You will need to be efficient and reliable, willing to work Monday – Friday. This is an ongoing role.
- Hours are 9am – 5pm.
The requirements of an Assembly Line Operative:
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Must have previous warehouse or assembly line experience.
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.