Job Title: Asset Manager
Location: London - Working across multiple sites in the region
Our award winning client have an excitingAsset Manager role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
- Assist and support the General Manager in the delivery of the provisions set out in the Management Services Agreement for the respective projects.
- To provide asset management support as directed by the Operational Management Team (OMT) or Technical Services Support Group (TSSG).
- To interface between the Project Company and the services providers. Provide monitoring and management of service delivery including both statutory and non- statutory standards and requirements.
- To provide a technical and asset management lead to the Project Company(s).
- Contractual Management
- Monitoring and Management of Subcontractors
- Asset Management Lead
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- In depth knowledge of FM service delivery gained in a practical setting
- In depth knowledge of FM statutory and regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of working in a performance-based environment
- Knowledge of working with detailed contractual, statutory and guidance documents
- Knowledge of risk management principles and practices
- Proven record of service delivery
- Experience of quality assurance systems, performance monitoring systems and a PFI environment would be desirable
- A high degree of interpersonal skills and the ability to use these to build trust and confidence
- Problem solving in complex environments
- Engaging management style in providing advice and guidance on FM issues
- Ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understandable and persuasive manner
- An understating of financial management
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including business report writing
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Prioritisation of own workload on a day to day basis
- Positive participation in team meetings and other team interactions
- Strong time management skills to meet changing priorities and deadlines whilst ensuring the core tasks are delivered
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A professional qualification in engineering or facilities management would be desirable
- Membership of an appropriate professional body
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.