Asset Managers – are you looking for the next move in your career? If so, then I have the job for you…
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our award winning client in their search for an Asset Manager to join their team on a permanent and full time basis!
Job Title: Asset Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
This role is responsible for providing the technical lead on the project, working with the Trust and service providers for all matters relating to asset management. It will also be responsible for providing the strategic operational lead for effective asset management on site including lifecycle planning, asset condition monitoring project management and maintenance reviews.
- Ensure effective management of the lifecycle plan and the associated reporting, budgets and forecasts.
- Produce Lifecycle plans at frequencies determined by the Project Agreement.
- Provide the technical input to the contract variation activities as required.
- Long term planning for asset management.
- Manage time to meet changing priorities and deadlines whilst ensuring the core tasks are delivered.
- Experience in asset management in long term complex projects.
- Proven experience in project management, including all aspects of process development and execution in a high profile, high volume environment.
- Experience in the production of plans and reports to Board level.
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare technical regulations e.g. HTMs and HBNs.
- Working knowledge of M and E both theoretical and practical.
- Experience of working in highly serviced large/major buildings
- Experience in quality assurance systems
- Working experience within a PFI environment.
- Experience in the delivery of hard FM and project/estates management services to complex environments.
- Experience of proactively managing complex contractual issues and relationships with stakeholders.
Does this sound like the type of role that could be of interest? If so, please get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office today on 01322 479999.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company