Asset Managers – are you looking for the next move in your career? If so, then I have the job for you…
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our award winning client in their search for an Asset Manager to join their team on a permanent and full time basis!
Job Title: Asset Manager
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Assist and support the General Manager in the delivery of the provisions set out in the Management Services Agreement for the respective projects. To provide asset management support as directed by senior management team.
- Contractual Management – develop a detailed understanding of the Project Agreement and associated service provider contracts
- Monitoring and Management of Subcontractors - Review and assess the output specifications for the project and ensure compliance.
- Technical Lead - Monitor sub-contractor compliance with national standards, best practice and legislation or as required within the Project Agreement.
- Asset Management Lead - Undertake due diligence of variation inquiries received from the Authority/Trust and responses received from the FM subcontractor. Liaising with Authority/Trust and FM subcontractor as required.
- Experience managing PFI Contracts within a Healthcare setting is essential
- In depth knowledge of FM service delivery gained in a practical setting
- In depth knowledge of FM statutory and regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of working in a performance-based environment
- Knowledge of working with detailed contractual, statutory and guidance documents
- Knowledge of risk management principles and practices
- Proven record of service delivery
Does this sound like the type of role that could be of interest? If so, please get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office today on 01322 479999.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.