Are you looking to work for a prestigious company within an award winning environment. Do you want to work in an modern office environment? Do you have excellent knowledge of asset management principles and an understanding of PFI contracts?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
I have a great opportunity based in North East to work with a growing team.
Job Title: Assistant Asset Manager
Location: North East/Leeds Region
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The role of an Assistant Asset Manager:
- Perform the function of service leader (Assistant Asset Manager) on operational phase projects and/or support other colleagues on more complex projects as agreed with line manager.
- With support, take ownership of the delivery, client management and profitability of their projects.
- With support, provide technical expertise and advice on asset management and replacement to support SAM service offering to its clients.
- With support, conduct detailed analysis of building assets and modelling of technical and financial lifecycle data inputs which cover all building elements.
- Undertake building assessments.
- With support, add value by proactively seeking opportunities which generate efficiencies for the client and company.
- This will be achieved by working within the SAM team and closely with other technical teams within company.
The requirements of an Assistant Asset Manager:
- Knowledge of asset management principles.
- Experience of interpreting information and undertaking analysis of information from differing sources to formulate a conclusion.
- Experience of picking out key information and reporting it in a timely manner.
- Understanding of lifecycle and whole-life costing principles.
- Experience of working in the built environment.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.