Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as an Assistant Asset Manageron permanentand full time basis.
- Perform the function of service leader (Assistant Asset Manager) on operational phase projects and/or support other colleagues on more complex projects as agreed with line manager.
- With support, take ownership of the delivery, client management and profitability of their projects.
- With support, provide technical expertise and advice on asset management and replacement to support SAM service offering to its clients.
- With support, conduct detailed analysis of building assets and modelling of technical and financial lifecycle data inputs which cover all building elements.
- Undertake building assessments.
- With support, add value by proactively seeking opportunities which generate efficiencies for the client and company.
- This will be achieved by working within the SAM team and closely with other technical teams within company.
- Knowledge of asset management principles.
- Experience of interpreting information and undertaking analysis of information from differing sources to formulate a conclusion.
- Experience of picking out key information and reporting it in a timely manner.
- Understanding of lifecycle and whole-life costing principles.
- Experience of working in the built environment.
- Consulting experience.
- Ability to advise clients on lifecycle asset investment, replacement and management.
- Experience of utilising reporting tools.
- Experience with developing robust lifecycle cost plans.
- Building strong working relationships with other stakeholders whilst ensuring that the best interests of the projects are promoted and maintained.
- Experience with web based (database) software platforms.
- Experience of working on PFI schemes.
- Experience of working with and extracting lifecycle modelling data from a software program.
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident.
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Self-confident, tenacious and resilient.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- It is desirable that the post holder has an academic qualification in a building, engineering, asset management, facilities management or related discipline to at least HND level or equivalent.
- It is desirable that the candidate should hold/or be actively working towards a professional qualification in quantity surveying, building surveying, engineering, facilities management or similar.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.