Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Salary: £30,000 Per annum
Calling all Assistant Branch Managers/Supervisors!Are you looking for a change of environment? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- Achievement of branch budgeted targets
- Support the branch in controlling stock levels, ensuring core ranges are readily available.
- Ensure customer service is delivered to a consistently high standard.
- Maintain Company standards within the branch
- Leading, motivating the branch team and troubleshooting where problems occur
- Co-ordinate promotional activity
- Ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to and staff training is carried out where required
- Up to date knowledge of products, technology and regulations are maintained
- Assisting the Manager of the branch in the daily operations of the business
- Assuming managerial duties when the manager is not available
- Studying and evaluating the operations of the company and make recommendations to the manager to improve the business
- Assists the Manager in formulating plans and strategies regarding the working of the business
- Commercially minded. Experience of delivering results
- Product knowledge
- Customer Focused
- Stock Management skills
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Good communication skills
- Team Building skills
- PC Literate
- Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity to work within a long standing and successful team and really develop a career! So, if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, contact Gareth in our Head Office today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.