Customer Service Supervisors, Team Leaders and Seniors! As Christmas is almost upon on us I am looking to spread some festive cheer with a hot new role that I have available!
If you are looking to enter 2020 in a challenging and interesting role that allows you to make real changes and improvements to an existing customer service team then I need to hear from you today! You will be responsible for developing and leading a team of professionals which is committed to fulfilling orders within agreed lead times, manage customer expectations effectively and offer full support to the overall operation within the production and distribution sector.
As my perfect candidate, you will have experience at a Senior level within customer service, preferably within warehousing and distribution. You will have a track record of leading a team, implementing KPI's and making continuous improvements to ensure continual development of the team.
This role will include some weekend working and therefore flexibility is required.
Job Title: Assistant Customer Service Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
The Role of an Assistant Customer Service Manager:
- Supporting the company by ensuring that the business delivers outstanding performance against all customer service expectations, and that they effectively sell this performance as a competitive point of difference.
- Being a proactive point of contact to the customers, ensuring that their expectations are effectively communicated into the company and that customers are always kept abreast of all relevant developments on the distribution of their products.
- Monitoring performance, reporting and presenting internally against company & Customers KPI's.
- Ensuring that additional internal measures are in place wherever necessary to support the company's performance aspirations.
- Ensuring that all staff are trained in the skills needed to achieve high standards of effectiveness, productivity and job satisfaction.
- Develop and lead a team of Customer Services professionals which is committed to fulfilling orders within agreed lead times
- Manage Customer Services team, coaching, supporting, motivating and leading by example.
- Responsible for writing and conducting yearly team appraisals.
- Build a strong working relationship with other department heads
- Comply with relevant SOP's and guidelines inc. CRM, Quality, Returns, Samples etc
- Apply a culture of continuous improvement to team working practices and IT systems, to optimise operational efficiencies
- Ensure work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations and any issues reported through the correct channel to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Responsible for chairing the daily Operational Management Meeting and managing the information supporting this meeting.
Requirements of an Assistant Customer Service Manager:
- Experience in a senior customer service role is essential
- Experience in a warehousing and distribution environment is preferred
- Experience in the fresh produce sector is highly-desired
- Proven track-record in implementing and monitoring KPIs
- Background in taking and progressing customer orders
- Flexible approach to working hours (including weekends)
- Own transport is required due to location
- Have experience in implementing changes and improvement processes
- Able to work with little supervision from management
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company