Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Calling all Trainee Accountants! Are you looking to settle down with a company who provide study support and the opportunity to develop a long-term career? If so, please contact me today.
This is an entry level position with a company turning over £70 million a year, so there will be a lot to learn!
- Completing the weekly operational P&L and attend weekly operations meetings
- To prepare and produce the management accounts, including accruals, pre-payments and analysis
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for the operational departments
- Be responsible for the commercial vehicle leases
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA is desirable, however not essential
- Experience dealing with Fixed Assets, Leases and Stock, is highly desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential (VLookup, HLookup, Pivot Tables and ideally some understanding of Macros)
This is a great opportunity to work within a long standing and successful team and really develop your career within Management Accounting, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Garethin our Head Office today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.