Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in medical diagnostics industry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the Technical Department as an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Ensure supplier invoices are processed using critical thinking and that the transactions reach the correct Trial Balance codes.
- Manage the selection, approval and payment of supplier invoices within the due date.
- Timely and correct completion of bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Completion of monthly intercompany reconciliations and the relevant confirmations.
- Prepare a number of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Analyse and report on Tangible and Intangible Asset additions, disposals and depreciation.
- Analysis of Operating Expenses and liaising with cost centre holders where needed.
- Accurate management of foreign exchange rates on the ERP system.
- Assist in the management of stock takes.
- Assist in the completion of annual corporation tax pack.
- Support the Finance Manager by completing various ad hoc tasks to improve the reporting of the Finance function.
- Assist in any internal/external audits.
- Approach the role in a flexible manner, and be prepared to adapt to requirements outside of the immediate role that are essential to the organisation.
- Qualified AAT or CAT and studying towards a professional qualification from a recognised accountancy body (e.g. CIMA, ACCA).
- Familiar with a modular Accounting Software Package.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong Excel skills are essential;
- Knowledge of SAP & HFM strongly desirable;
- Proactive and desire to develop;
- Attention to detail with ability to work on tight deadlines;
- 3 years' experience in accounting roles.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.