Calling all Customs/Freight Forwarding professionals….Are you looking for a long term and stable career with a family run company?
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, in their search for permanent and full time Assistant Branch Manager.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Shift: Normal working hours - flexibility is required (42.5 hours per week)
Salary:Around £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
My client is a family run company, with operations stretching across the UK. This position has arisen as the branch manager of over 25 years has retired, and the current assistant manager has taken a step up into his role! We are looking for motivated and reliable candidates, who have a genuine desire to build and develop a long-term career within the business, as there really is a long-term opportunity here!
Within this role, you will be responsible for organising the shipment of freight to/from the EU, Far East and the USA. This role also involves being involved in the operations of my clients Italian and other European road groupage services.
- Controlling each job from start to finish
- Unloading / Loading trailers
- Warehouse responsibilities
- Obtaining quotes and negotiating rates with Shipping Lines
- Establishing Import and Export rate tariffs
- Import / Export customs declarations
- Liaising with clients and providing a high level, friendly service to the loyal client base
- Experienced within Import/Export Deep Sea Market as well as European market
- Counterbalance licence is desired, however full training can be provided
- Full understanding of Customs declarations is essential
Does this sound like the type of role you would be interested in? If so, please contact Gareth or Billy in our head office today.
These roles will be filled quickly, so get in touch today to avoid disappointment!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company