30000 - 35000 Per Annum Company Vehicle/Travel Allowance
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Folkestone - £35,000 + Package
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step up in their career to work with a reputable construction contractor based in Kent. My client is a Civils and Construction company delivering Land Drainage & Earthworks, environmental habitat maintenance, Restoration & Remediation etc..
We are looking to attract a Quantity Surveyor with broad commercial skills and a strong background in estimating; whilst at the same time understanding the commercial drivers, risk profiles and key success factors for Clients procuring groundworks, construction and land drainage works.
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Preparation of interim and final accounts
- Estimating & tendering for new projects
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities & notifications
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
- Preparation of Compensation Events / Variations
- Contractual correspondence
- Commercial reporting
- Procurement of professional service for design etc.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry
- Previous Civils experience prefered
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Contracts
- Ability to undertake site measures when required
- Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.