Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in accountancy sector whois currently looking for an ATT Tax Trainee (Graduate or Non-Graduate). The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Is a career in Accountancy for you? Would you like to get a head start with some relevant on the job experience while you study for your recognised qualification? Then starting your career with our apprenticeship programme is a good option. The added bonus? No student debt.
Let's be clear,our clientrecruit alltheir apprentices with a view to them going on to complete their respective chartered qualifications, as recognised by the CIOT.
If you think you would like to be a part of the fast moving, ever changing world of Tax, this could be role for you! We need creative, innovative thinkers, who can bring solutions and advise clients at important times in their business lifecycle!
What next? How about:
- Full study support to gain a globally recognised qualification with the CIOT.
- Linked learning approach with Kaplan, who is a multi award winning training provider.
- On the job training and practical experience.
- Face to face contact with decision makers early on.
- A career within a national organisation, with access to a in a global network of 30,000 people across 147 countries.
- Working with a wide range of entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses and subsidiaries of large international groups.
What we do
- Our client isa dedicated team of like minded accountancy professionals. Theirclients range from TV personalities to renewable energy enterprises and we get involved in issues that affect gaming developers to motorsports engineers.
- We are ranked among the UK's top 20 accountancy firms, combining high levels of technical expertise with the kind of personal service often only found in smaller firms.
- As part of a multi award winning medium sized firm, you will have the opportunity to work with our wide and eclectic client base across the accounting and financial spectrum. That means really getting to grips with the inner workings of a company and finding ways to help them, whether that's working on taxing technicalities or devising strategies to help them fulfil their commercial potential.
- You'll have client contact from the very start, that's why your ability to build great business relationships is just as important as your ability with numbers.
- You'll be part of a team working that works wide range of clients, so it goes without saying that you need to be someone that can be relied upon to help the team deliver outstanding levels of client care.
- We'll make sure you have the right experience, personal development and training to make your career stimulating and rewarding. We'll carefully balance your practical experience to reinforce your professional training. Combined, these two crucial elements will help you achieve your qualification.
- Along with your peers, you will be assigned mentors who will support and guide you as well as dedicated tutors who will ensure your progress and development is on track.
- We do not require ATT Trainees to have a business or financial background. However, we do ask that all applicants have achieved, or are predicted to achieve at least 112 UCAS points (based on the new 2017 UCAS Tariff) from 3 A Levels or equivalent, all achieved during the same exam year. This excludes General Studies. In addition, you must have achieved or be predicted at least a 2:1 at university.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.