Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in accountancy sector whois currently looking for an experiencedAudit Senior Manager The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
We are looking for an experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager to join the our client's office.This is a great opportunity for a talented audit specialist with a strong background to build on his or her experience and further develop their skills within a growing office.
Planning the departmental workloads and, in conjunction with the other managers and resident partners, ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet the varying demands of all clients for both resident and non- resident partners.
The portfolio consists of a mixture of charities together with owner managed businesses and UK subsidiaries of overseas holding companies. This role would need a person with previous charity experience for corporate and non - corporate entities.
Management of the audit and accountancy responsibilities for the client portfolio and department including:
Planning the audits for charities and corporate entities including meeting with clients as part of the audit process.
- Liaising extensively with clients in relation to day-to-day compliance as well as advising on business planning opportunities.
- Ensuring technical competence and accuracy of the department's work through review.
- Adherence to statutory and other agreed deadlines.
- Meeting billing targets.
- Monitoring time and recovery for the team.
- Reporting back to partners, the department provides support to the resident partners and partners in the London office.
- Identification of training requirements for self as well as team members and attending training courses as required.
- Monitoring response times to clients and partners to ensure excellent standards of service are provided.
- Staff management responsibility for the team. This will include recruitment, appraisal, objective setting, coaching, mentoring, development and performance management, as well as reviewing and solving technical problems raised by the team.
- Attend client pitches and assist in tenders for new work.
- Attend marketing events on behalf of the office and firm.
Education and experience
Candidates will be ACA/ACCA qualified for at least 2 years and been working at supervisor/assistant manager level for at least 1 year. Relevant experience in a general practice firm of a similar size would be ideal. The individual must have dealt with charities and have knowledge of the specific requirements of this sector. Experience of owner managed businesses audits and accountancy requirements is essential.
Previous experience of using computerised audit and accounts packages is essential.
The individual should have strong organisational and problem-solving skills and have the ability to manage, develop and motivate staff. Technical skills are obviously important, but this position also requires resilience and a team orientated and flexible personality. The ability to use their own initiative is essential. The role requires strong communications skills and the ability to relay technical information to clients in a straight forward manner. In addition, they should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
The individual must also be able to market his/her skills and those of the firm, both on a one-to-one basis and in presentations.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, car , free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.