Our Client is looking for a passionate and caring Speech & Language Therapist - Band 5 to join their thriving team! You will be travelling between three of their sites based in the North London area. You will be working alongside a hard working, friendly and supportive team who all have the same goal of improving peoples lives and encouraging independence. You will provide high quality care for service users with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Job Title: Band 5 Speech & Language Therapist
Location: North London
Rate of Pay: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Hours: 40 per week
The role of a Speech and Language Therapist:
Our client are expanding their team and are looking for Wholehearted, caring and lively individuals who are hands-on with great multi-tasking skills. They work with extraordinary people who achieve amazing goals. Encouragement and being spirited about what people can accomplish is key for this role! The SLT (Speech & Language Therapist) will be a part of a dynamic and multi-skilled team.
Requirements of a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Having a minimum of six months postgraduate SLT Clinical experience with adults is an advantage
- Should be able to supply substantiation of commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Preferably have past experience in a clinical learning disability/ mental health community with adults.
- RCSLT registered
- HCPC Registered
- Must be able to drive
- Experience within social services is desirable
- Recognised Speech & Language Therapist Degree/ Qualification or equivalent
- 40 hours per week
- Salary is competitive
- Support financially towards professional qualifications
- Life insurance
- DBS cost Covered
- Support from an employee assistance programme
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
- Mandatory training free of charge
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie from our Waltham Cross branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.