Our Client is looking for a passionate and caring Occupational Therapist - Band 6 to join their thriving team! You will be travelling between three of their sites based in the North London area. You will be working alongside a hard working, friendly and supportive team who all have the same goal of improving peoples lives and encouraging independence. You will provide high quality care for service users with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Job Title: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Location: North London
Rate of Pay: £36,000 per annum
The role of an Occupational Therapist:
- You will demonstrate the key skills that are needed to carry out this specialised role working with adults with complex needs and dual diagnosis.
- Some of your duties will involve completion of extensive assessments, using clinical analysis to utilise the right assessment techniques.
- It will be your responsibility to select realistic and fitting goals for treatment which produce broad treatment plans to reach goals!
- You will encourage development and deliver pertinent OT Training as part of the internal training programme.
Requirements of an Occupational Therapist:
- Must be able to drive
- Must be HCPC registered
- Experience with adults with LD or MH setting would be and advantage
- Preferably you will be able to work independently across the services providing client programmes.
- You will have a degree in Occupational Therapy
- 40 hours p/w
- DBS cost covered
- Salary is competitive
- Life insurance
- Thorough Internal training free
- Inclusive training based on the care certificate
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
- Annual leave is 28 days including bank holidays
- Support from their employee assistance programme.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie from our Waltham Cross branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.