Job Title: Bar Supervisor
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Our client is currently recruiting for a passionate, energetic Bar Supervisors to join their Bar Team.
I need to speak to all Bar staff who are interested in earning a basic salary of £9.50 per hour within abusiness that values and rewards their team.
The hours of this position are between Monday to Sunday, with 36 hours a week guaranteed
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customer’s needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare drinks
- Check customer’s identification and confirm it meets legal requirements
- Handling cash and card payments.
- Ensure till products are loaded correctly
- Beer Cellar training preferred
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude to work.
- Pension Contribution
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Full Support to Progress within the Company
This stable position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Tylerin Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.