Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inenergysector whois currently looking for an experiencedBilling Service Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Invoice entry and validation within customer agreed SLA timescales
- Identifying/chasing missing gaps to maintain data completeness
- Maintaining systems with accurate data, e.g. meter/account details, contract rates etc.
- Ensuring disconnection notices and reminders are dealt with as a priority
- Answering calls from customers/suppliers and dealing with general billing enquiries
- Raising billing queries with suppliers via phone/email and following through to resolution
- Liaising with key supplier and customer contacts and maintaining good working relationships
- Validating invoices and electronic billing files using in-house systems
- Production of payment files and regular cost and consumption reports
- Attending meetings with customers/suppliers as required
- Manage billing queries using interactive online portal
- Producing ad hoc reports as required and assisting with tender preparation
- Creating, updating and following procedures for all tasks
- Supporting Account Managers for data and analysis related issues
- Additional project work as required based on business priorities
Qualifications and Experience
- Data entry experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel
- Energy/Water industry knowledge and experience
- Previous office experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Proactive approach to work
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
- A desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- To continually strive to improve overall firm effectiveness
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.