Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Reporting to: CEO
Located: Milton Keynes
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays*
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
This branch is in a key location in the heart of Milton Keynes so there's a huge scope for finding new candidates and clients.
This branch has won many awards at our Quarterly meetings in the past, including highest billing branch, so there's some big shoes to fill. Fancy the challenge? Well this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a company and be part of the organic growth and success of the team!
These team needs hard work, determination and servicing in return for handsome rewards! Ruthless networkers, candidate attraction geniuses and business development machines are welcomed - not all heroes wear capes!
The part you'll be playing;
- Reporting directly to our CEO and Operations Manager you'll be an experienced Billing-Manager, responsible for both building a profitable desk of your own and supporting the branch Recruitment Consultants to do the same
- You'll be a natural leader! Guiding your team to build a high performing branch, building a successful desk of your own and showing them how it's done!
- You'll be a manager, a friend, a cheerleader to your team! We are a family here, so we want someone who is going to get involved with the team and push them all to achieve their goals.
- You will be your team's number 1 supporter, encouraging them, supervising them to do well. You will carry out a Monthly Performance review on all staff members, where development and training needs can be discussed.
- You'll ensure that the branch is exceeding its targets and KPI's; you will be handsomely rewarded for doing so!
- Working closely with other Branch managers, Directors and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads and headhunting potential clients and key accounts for our network
- Ensuring that candidate customer service is the best it can, we want people to know how much of a great company we are whether they are successful or not!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continuously expanding your Network through networking, Marketing and Social Media.
- Monthly Managers meetings and Branch Manager 1-1's held at our Head Office.
Think you will be best placed in our Milton Keynes team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We're looking for someone with a strong recruitment agency background, an experienced Billing Manager, responsible for both building a profitable desk of your own and supporting the branch Recruitment Consultants to do the same and running their branch as their own business.
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.