Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for 2 x Managers within the following sectors:
Branch/DivisionalManager - Healthcare
Branch/Divisional Manager - Industrial
Why not enhance your skills and progress with Swanstaff Recruitment.You will have joint responsibilityfor managing your client base and filling vacancies with suitable skilled candidates alike.
Be a positive role-model in all aspects of the job. Mentor and support team. Positively motivate, direct and develop your team. Take ownership, contribute and influence team targets.
- Proactively take ownership in developing own knowledge to understand the work of the company and associated risks, challenges and priorities.
- Maintain at all times strict confidentiality of information relating to staff and any other sensitive information
- Communicate information effectively using the correct channels;
- Ensure familiarisation and adherence with Swanstaff Recruitment’s policies and procedures at all times
- Meet obligations in respect of Health and Safety, primarily not putting self and others at risk .
- Carry out responsibilities effectively, accurately, promptly and in a well-organised way
- Observe and work to the Swanstaff Recruitment Core Values
- Dispose of confidential paperwork appropriately using secure methods DivisionPerformance
- Maintain and develop division performance and profitability in line with targets.
- Identify and develop key prospectclients and new business, liaising with the Operations Manager where appropriate.
- Ensure at all times that the divisionand its staff perform in a manner which will enhance our reputation as an effective and quality provider of recruitment agency services.
- Ensure all division staff work to and achieve their definition of purpose
- Ensure that the division isadequately staffed at all times.
- Assign Consultants targets and motivate them to achieve the same
- Lead morning meetings and set daily goals and targets with staff
- Encourage and supervise staff training and development, including each staff member’s Monthly Supervision, developing their Personal Development Plan and supporting staff to work towards goals set
- Progress own Personal Development Plan and self-improvement
- Attend to minor disciplinary issues (e.g. lateness, appearance)
- Schedule staff holidays to avoid overlaps and peak business periods
- Maintain records in accordance with statutory and company policies.
- Submit periodic and ad hoc reports to Operations Managerwhen required
- Inform staff of your responsibilities for delegation in your absence
- Ensure adherence to all items within your control
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service
- Maintain regular contact with principal clients to ensure a good rapport and continued satisfaction. This includes Decision Makers and Decision Users
- Identify new prospects and generate business for all sectors within the Division Maintain up to date local knowledge regarding company re-locations,
- Ensure effective follow-up sales enquiries and meetings
- Manage the canvassing of other clients and prospects
- Where necessary, negotiate permanent and temporary fees within the parameters currently authorised by Operations Manager. Refer to a Operational Manager for approval on any exceptional cases
- Ensure details of any negotiated rates are confirmed in writing to the client and a copy retained on their file
- Manage staff to ensure Terms and Conditions for business are received for all clients and this is updated onto the CRMsystem. Customer Evaluation • Obtain client’s evaluation of our services, our competitors, and their own requirements and standards
- Investigate and attend to any areas in which we are deficient, problem solving etc
- Maintain a current file of letters of recommendation
- Maintain up to date information on our competitors, their principal clients, perm and temp rates, unique selling points
- Regularly update information on our clients and prospects, including annual reports, sales literature, press cuttings, present suppliers and rates etc. Suppliers Maintain effective ‘partnership’ relations with our suppliers through the following
- Clearly convey our requirements and work alongside them to ensure these are met
- Negotiate preferential terms
- Ensure correct prices and discounts are applied
- Ensure the timely and accurate flow of payroll and sales invoicing information for Accounts
- Promptly submit all purchase invoices to Accounts, noting on the invoice any reason for withholding payment (e.g. incorrect price)
- Maintain health and safety standards