Building Surveyor - Up to £45,000 DOE - Kent - Social Housing
We are currently looking to recruit a Building Surveyor to work with a reputable social housing maintenance contractor based near Dartford, Kent. My client has a strong presence in the social housing sector in Kent working with housing associations and other local authorities and landlords.
We are looking to attract a Building Surveyor with a strong background within the social housing sector. Typical projects will include kitchen & bathroom replacements, discabled adaptations, general refurbsihments as well as assisting with client stock condition, damp/mould, structural, and asbestos surveys.
Job Title: Building Surveyor
Location: Gravesend, Kent
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Building Surveyor Duties:
- Day to day assistance with building projects.
- Site visits and inspections.
- Measured surveys, kitchens, bathrooms and building alterations.
- Specification writing.
- Existing and proposed floor plans, elevations and section drawings.
- Planning and building control applications.
- Liaising with key Clients and customers.
- Provide assistance to surveying team - Client stock condition, damp/mould, structural, and asbestos surveys.
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Carry out such further tasks as may be from time to time delegated to you by your manager.
Building Surveyor Requirements:
- Building Surveying Degree or equivalent
- Hold a full, clean Driving Licence.
- At least 5 years' maintenance surveying experience.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills/knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Previous experience working with a social housing contractor.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and attend relevant training courses as and when required.
- Must be self-motivated and positive.
- Ability to see potential problems and work through solutions until resolution is reached, in all areas of the work.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.