OUR PRESTIGE CARE HOME ORGANIZATION Established in 2004, Care Home and Supported Living facilities for adults with Learning Difficulties (our clients). Our facilities aim to provide an indefinite home and a normative life for our clients by enabling them to settle and integrate within their own community, to become accepted and valued as individuals and to enjoy the facilities and amenities available to all people within the community. Our client provides professional guidance and support to its clients enabling them to live as independently as possible.
We are looking for 32 hours a week spread across 5 days Monday to Friday hours and days are flexible
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases; devising and maintaining office systems
- attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts
- organising and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- photocopying and printing various documents
- assist with recruiting of new staff including checking of references
- arranging both in-house and external events
- To plan, organise and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
- maintain a variety of confidential records, files, databases
- Research requested information, screen office and telephone callers, respond to complaints and request for information
- To support the Services Manager and Director in all areas of care management as required
- To support the Housing Officer in all aspects of Housing Management tasks.
- Contribute to the development of service delivery in all areas of work, ensuring quality of service is always maintained
- Assist in all aspects of the financial recording and reporting
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Computer literate and know how to operate the various accounting software along with MS Office.
- Presence of mind, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to learn and adapt quickly are skills that are mandatory for any candidate willing to take up this position.
- In addition to the above, will also need to be well-versed with data management and financial data analysis software, to produce financial statements and data.
If you are looking for your next role and would like to apply please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call for a confidential chat on 01322 47 4655