ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WORK? Register with Swanstaff Recruitment today!
Swanstaff Recruitment is looking for a motviated Business Administartor for our clients in Colchester, to manage the administrative procedures within the home as directed by the Home Manager and to provide reception cover, promoting the Home and company to potential customers, appropriate authorities and colleagues in a pleasant, caring and professional manner.
Duites and responsibilities
- Be availaible 8-4 to ensure office is open, available and running day to day for endurance care with phones and email responsibility.
- To receive all residents/visitors to the Home in a pleasant efficient manner. Ensuring that the Visitors Book is completed and the appropriate person is notified of their arrival.
- To ensure that the reception area creates a positive first class impression, that it is tidy, welcoming and clean with up to date information available.
- To answer the telephone promptly and deal with enquiries in a helpful, courteous and welcoming manner, being aware of the need to maintain confidentiality at all times regarding staff and residents.
- Liaise and build relationships with relatives, residents, professional service providers and other visitors.
- Comfort relatives at times of distress ensuring that they receive privacy and empathy.
- Undertake the position of appointee for residents without a living next of kin or any other person willing to accept the responsibility.
- To perform secretarial/clerical duties as required by the Home Manager
- To ensure all correspondence received is date stamped and receives prompt attention.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie.Mcmullen@swanstaff.co.uk Tel:01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.