Are you looking to work for a well-established high growth company who are passionate about their brand and products? Do you have 2 years' experience working in a sales driven environment? Do you want to work in a modern company that has a fun office environment? This company has a virtual golf course in their office!
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in Woolwich. You will be working with a growing, innovative high growth tech company. You will become the first point of contact for new potential clients. To excel in this role you will have a keen interest in technology and vehicle technology, a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £27-30,000 per annum OTE £70-80,000 per annum plus Car Allowance
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The Role of a Business Development Executive:
- Responds to RFP's, tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
- Generate new business and take over a mix of existing accounts.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Generating sales with excellent closing ability.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, send your updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively give Alex a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.