Business Development and Sales Professionals! As we enter the summer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that we have available! Due to growth and expansion my client are seeking a forward-thinking, adaptable Business Development Manager to assist existing sales staff in driving business forward within the plumbing and drainage sector.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Bexhill-on-Sea (covering London and South East)
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Walking in to a potential client-base of 800 accounts to get you started, this is very much a warm-desk position! You will responsible for working with a huge variety of clients, from smaller, independent business to large corporate account. You will act as the face of the business to increase sales whilst also earning commission!
Although the office is based in Bexhill-on-Sea, this role offers you the opportunity to manage your own time and location - so now daily trips to the office for you! Company car is provided along with a fuel card for business purposes.
The Role of a Business Development Manager:
- Identify leads for new business and action as appropriate
- Offer expertise in the plumbing and drainage sector across a wide client base
- Travel across South East and Central London to meet with clients
- Maintain communication with office-based teams in the company
- Effectively manage own time to ensure maximum productivity
- Account manage existing client base if required
- Convert leads into new clients
Requirements of a Business Development Manager:
- Experience in a sales-focussed role is essential
- Experience in the plumbing and drainage sector is essential
- Proven track-record of managing a large portfolio of accounts
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel requirements
- Be driven, tenacious and sales-hungry
- Great administration skills
- Experience in supporting a huge variety of clients
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to move into the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company