Job Title: Business Development Manager
Our award winning client have an excitingBusiness Development Manager role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Our clientis leading dynamic audio-visual integrators with an innovative portfolio of bespoke AV solutions selling into different vertical markets such as education, corporate and the retail world.
We are looking for a dynamic, determined, Business Development Manager to cover the South of England. The successful applicant will have previous experience in the Audio Visual industry and will be self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative to bring in new business as well as maintain existing clients. We are looking for someone with a proven sales record who can build strong relationships with customers.
- To representcompany in a selling role
- Formulate a sales strategy on a weekly basis (list of targets with proposed approach)
- Active sales calls, emails and hard copy literature (based on daily plan)
- On request, provide quotations to target markets (maximising margin whilst remaining competitive).
- Complete quotations on CRM System
- Follow up quotations (within an agreed period - agreed at quote stage with customer).
- Undertake quick logic check of Order against Quotation and clarify with customer if unsure.
- Clarify any post-sales site survey issues with customer
- Offer pre and post sales account management (post-sales management should be restricted to initial escalation to helpdesk/purchasing and decision-making on commercially important issues) to customers meaning regular contact and business hours availability.
- Record all activity on the CRM database for all existing and potential customers and ensure all KPI's are met
- Undertake site visits where it is deemed beneficial (i.e. worth a full or half day out of the office).
- Ensuring a Full site survey is carried out and is made available for engineers
- Provide live demonstration on full product range as required/ using Distributors and manufacturers if required
- Attend sales focussed exhibitions/workshops and manage a companystand as required to generate leads
- Contribute successful sales strategies (things that have worked or not worked, etc.) to monthly sales meetings.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Flexibility to take on tasks as required
- A Team Player
- Ability to use own initiative
- Proven sales record
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.