Are you looking to work for a well-established IT company who are passionate about their brand and products? Do you have 2 years' experience working in a sales driven environment? Do you want to work for an expanding company with lots of potential?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based across East Anglia and the South East. You will be working with a growing, innovative IT company. You will become the first point of contact for new and existing clients. To excel in this role you will have a keen interest in technology and IT, a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business.
The role of a Business Development Manager:
- Develops sales in new territories.
- Generate new business
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Generating sales with excellent closing ability.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Assisting them with buying decisions with regard to additional equipment and services.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Regional (Kings Lynn, Cambridge, Dartford)
Salary: £30-40,000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.