Job Title: CAFCASS Referral Co-ordinator
Location: Dartford, Kent – Head office
Salary: Up to £22,000
Hours: 40 hours Monday – Friday (08:30 – 17:30)
Closing date: 26th November 2021
Start date: 6th December 2021
We now have an amazing new job opportunity for CAFCASS Referral Co-ordinator position for Swan family, based at head office in Dartford. The successful candidate will have the chance to showcase and build on their presenting, coordinating, communication and decision making skills whilst independently managing their desk effectively.
CAFASS looks after the interest of children involved in family proceedings. It is independent of the courts and social services, but works under the rules of the family court and legislation to work with children and their families, and then advise the courts on what is considered to be in the best interest of individual children.
- First point of contact for all CAFCASS referrals and queries.
- Co-ordinate all referrals to Swan family contact centres and subcontractors using CAFCASS portal
- Keep track of referral deadlines and ensuring reports are generated by its deadline
- Liase with family court advisors and senior service managers about the status of referrals.
- Host monthly virtual meetings with stakeholder.
- Assist in resloving any missed deadlines
- Recruit for new subcontractors to take on new referrals.
- Resourcing experience
- Advanced organisation and coordination skills
- Intermidate/advanced computer skill i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Great communication / telephone manners
- Presenting experience
- Children & families or CAFCASS experience (Desired)