Are you confident at making outbound calls? Are you seeking temporary work with a client that offers flexible working hours? If yes, please keep reading!
Our client based in Ashford provides services to market leading businesses and requires telephone interviewers to make outbound calls for business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C).You will have a script to follow in order to confidently ask questions and gather feedback on different surveys.
Training will be provided on your first day. Working hours vary depending on the requirements of each assignment. The shifts can be anywhere between 9am - 9pm typically Monday to Friday although Saturday work may be required.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- IT literate and able to input basic data
- Able to work from a script
- Confident and self-motivated
- Attractive salary for a short term assignment
- Weekly pay
- Future possible assignments in this role
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.