Are you an experienced Call Centre Operative? Or are you a Customer Service Wizz looking to branch out into a new role? We are currently recruiting for Call Centre Operatives for our prestigious client in the Ashford area!
Note: This is a short-term temporary role
Job Title: Call Centre Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour
The Responsibilities of a Call Centre Operative:
- Making outbound calls to businesses and customers.
- Confidently asking a short list of questions regarding service.
- Noting all responses and logging them on to an in-house database.
The requirements of a Call Centre Operative:
- Strong communication - both written and verbal.
- Confident on the phone.
- IT literate - data entry skills are a must.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay - money in your bank every Friday!
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Consultant.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.