Are you working in Customer Service wanting to utilise your skills in a different role? Maybe you've worked in a Call Centre before and want to try a new environment? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for individuals to join a Market Research team based in Ashford.
Note: This is a short-term temporary role
Job Title: Call Centre Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour
The Role of a Call Centre Operative:
- Making outbound calls to businesses and customers
- Confidently asking a short list of questions regarding service
- Noting all responses and logging them on to an in-house database
Requirements of a Call Centre Operative:
- Strong communication - both written and verbal
- Confident on the phone
- IT literate - data entry skills are a must
- Weekly pay - money in your bank every Friday!
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Consultant
- 28 days annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.