Are you seeking to get away from the till and into a new exciting office role? Are you interested in working for a company who provide excellent training and value their employees? If so, please keep reading!
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are seeking a challenging role in a vibrant environment. You will be required to handle a high volume of incoming calls and manage engineer's diaries in order to solve faults in a timely manner. If you are a savvy, quick thinking individual then this role will be for you.
Job Title: Call Handler
Rate of Pay: £24,000
The Role of a Call Handler:
- Handling incoming telephone calls and able to act quickly
- Managing engineers' daily diaries and communicating with them regularly in regards to their next job
- Logging all calls, jobs and outcomes on the system
- Keeping in touch with customers with updates on the resolution
You will different shift patterns. Hours of work will be required between 08:00 and 18:30 on a weekly rotating basis. 1 in 3 weekends are required with attractive overtime pay for weekends.
Requirements of a Call Handler:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Able to juggle a variety of tasks and work under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience on a help desk or similar would be beneficial
- Excellent, in-depth training provided on the role
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Competitive, weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you are interested in this role please apply online or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.