Are you seeking to get away from the till and into a new exciting office role? Are you interested in working for a company who provide excellent training and value their employees? If so, apply today!
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are seeking a challenging role in a vibrant environment. The client's aim is to solve customer queries efficiently for banks and retailers. If you are a savvy, quick thinking individual then this role will be for you.
Job Title: Call Handler
Rate of Pay: £10.22 - £20.44
The Role of a Call Handler:
- Managing engineers daily diaries and communicating with them regularly with their next job
- Logging all calls, jobs and outcomes on the system
- Keeping in touch with customers to update on the resolution
This is an ongoing temporary contract offering full time hours. This role will involve working every 1 in 3 weekends. Time and half is paid on Saturday and double time on Sunday.
Requirements of a Call Handler:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Able to juggle a variety of tasks and work under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience on a help desk or similar would be beneficial
- Excellent, in-depth training provided on the role
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Competitive, weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity, please apply with your updated CV today! Or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com or call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.