Have you recently just left school or university and seeking a summer role? Or perhaps you are seeking a short term role to sharpen up your skills? Are you customer service orientated and enjoy speaking to people? If so, please keep reading!
We are seeking confident an d enthusiastic candidates to work on a temporary assignment starting immediately where you will be conducting market research by speaking to customers and business to business calling.
Job Title: Call Operative
Rate of Pay: £325 per week
The Role of a Call Operative:
- Making outbound calls to consumers and businesses
- Completing surveys over the phone
- Inputting data
Training will be provided on your first day. Working hours are Monday to Friday 1pm - 9pm. There may be some availability on Saturdays 9am-2pm also.
Requirements of a Call Operative:
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- IT literate and able to input basic data
- Able to work from a script
- Confident and self-motivated
- Attractive salary for a short term assignment
- Weekly pay
- Future possible assignments in this role
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in this role please apply online or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org an call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.