Do you possess excellent customer service skills and enjoy speaking with different people? Are you seeking a role that offers flexible working hours and doesn't require long term commitment? If yes, please keep reading!
Our client conducts market research for all different types of businesses and requires customer orientated individuals to work various temporary assignments. There may also be future potential for permanent work with the client if this is what you're seeking.
You will be required to make business to business calls and be able to confidently ask questions and note down answers on the system.
Job Title: Call Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour
The Role of a Call Operative:
- Making outbound calls to consumers and businesses
- Completing surveys over the phone
- Inputting data
Training will be provided on your first day. Working hours vary, the main shift they are seeking is 9am - 5pm however evening shifts may also be required.
Requirements of a Call Operative:
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- IT literate and able to input basic data
- Able to work from a script
- Confident and self-motivated
- Attractive salary for a short term assignment
- Weekly pay
- Future possible assignments in this role
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Holiday pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.