Are you an experienced care assistant looking to work for an award winning company with amazing staff benefits? Look no further, Swanstaff recruitment are here!
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and hardworking care assistants to work across a number of care homes delivering top quality person centred care to elderly, vulnerable patients across the Maidstone and surrounding areas.
Your responsibilities will include assisting patients with general and personal care tasks, observing and recording physical and emotional well-being and assisting with additional tasks that will enable patients to live their lives as independently as possible.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Hoist and manual handling experience
Benefits of working for Swanstaff as Care Assistant:
- Flexible working hours
- Free training services
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If this is the role for you and you are keen to use your top healthcare skills to help others, apply here today or contact Lola in our National Temps team in Head Office.