Are you an experienced Care Assistant in the Leighton Buzzard area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Milton Keynes need to speak with individuals like you!
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Care Worker:
- To provide care in a live in facility for elderly people.
- To provide palliative or end of life care,
- Some patients life with physical disabilities or are living with dementia, alzhiemer’s disease or parkinsons disease, amongst other health needs.
Requirements of a Care Worker:
- Experience within elderly care, end of life care, and dementia care is an essential
- Must be of a kind and caring nature
- Proof of National Insurance
- Flexible shifts that work around your availability
- Ongoing work with no set contract
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.