Swanstaff are looking for Care Assistants for a 36-bedroom home that specializes in Alzheimer’s care for the over 65’s
Job Title: Care Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- Your duties as a Care Assistant will include but not be limited to respite care, palliative care, personal care, as well as Alzheimer’s care.
- You will need to have a patient and kind understanding of the service users and care for them everyday like they are your only priority.
The requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Must have at least 6 months experience
- A valid DBS (don't worry if you don't have one, we can assist you with this!)
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our Healthcare team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.