Swanstaff Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for Care Assistants to work for our client based in High Wycombe. This is a medium sized home with 64 beds. 32 of which are dedicated to dementia care so we are looking for candidates who have experience within caring for service users who live with dementia amongst other illnesses.
Job Title: Care Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant
- To provide a high standard of care within a care home
- This home is open 24 hours a day so availability for days and nights is preferable
- Shifts will vary weekly
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Support with personal care
- Assist residents as necessary and ensure they are happy, healthy and comfortable
Requirements of a Care Assistant
- You must have experience within elderly care
- Experience within dementia is an advantage.
- Flexibility to cover shifts at a short notice as well as advanced bookings.
- On going work
- Holiday accrual
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultant team
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.