Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: SW/SE London
Salary: £8.00- £11.00 per hour
I am recruiting for a number of warm hearted, friendly care assistants with experience supporting older people, including individuals who have Alzheimer`s and other forms of dementia. We supply various homes in SE and SW London so if you live in these areas please contact us asap!
- Assist residents with physical and emotional needs.
- Respect their independence and dignity.
- Keep accurate records.
- Be able to think on your feet and prioritise your own workload.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
- Mandatory training updated.
- Valid DBS Certificate is preferred.
- Having your own transport would be an advantage.
Benefits we have to offer are:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Training
- `Temp of the Month` Scheme
- `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
- Flexible working hours
- Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- Free ID badge
Are you interested in this role?
Give our Swanleybranch a call now to arrange your interview!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.