Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for part time work in the Birmingham area? Swanstaff are currently looking for experienced individuals like yourself to join our client and their fast growing team!
Job title: Care Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.21-£15.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Valid DBS
- 6 months experience in this role
- Kind and caring nature
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and in stressful situations
- Interpersonal skills
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.